Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Marjorie

Hello Audrey - you don't know me but through a very circuitous route I ended up here on your blog tonight. After enjoying so many of your stories, artwork and humor, I came upon this post and was saddened to learn of your daughter's illness. I understand how much the heart can hurt and I could feel your anguish and pain. I just wanted to say that I do hope your daughter is feeling better and that things are improving... you both will be in my thoughts and prayers,
Marjorie





Dear Marjorie,
Though I am not Audrey, I thank you so very much for your kind words. I am Aud's blog partner, it is my daughter who is ill. She will get the results of her latest tests on Thursday...please keep her in your thoughts.

Thankfully, Aud's only child is well and happy, down on the farm :)

I posted this in my comment section, but was afraid you might miss it.

No comments: