Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's today, again.

I must have been a hamster, or maybe that Dunkin' Donut guy; everyday it is the same thing. Only I feel like I am on a hamster wheel while making the donuts. Everyday is Ground Hog's day. Worst thing is: I did it all to myself and cannot blame anyone else, dammit.

And there you have it...my first official blog bitch. lol

I prefer the term VENTING, btw. No matter how much I vent, I am actually happy most of the time. Worn out, but happy---ish. hahaaaa

On this today, I have started 5 projects, not counting this blog, only to be interrupted by some needy, 4 legged member of my household. I used to think I would like to have myself cloned, just to keep up with the work. Then I saw 'Multiplicity" and knew all my clones would be the 'copy of a copy'; well meaning but useless..not unlike the original most days.

Back to my day...

my little dog is old and senile; she spends her time barking at the cat to get out of her bed..thing is, the cat is in her own bed. Every time I put the dog back into her own bed, she hops out and goes right back to bossing the cat around. This happens about 200 times a day. My cats seem to be passing around some stomach virus...I didn't know (until today) that cats can audibly fart. Who knew?

Ahhh, the good life. :)

No comments: