Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...........

We had dinner at my daughter/son-in-law's today. They are wonderful cooks, work as a team, get the kids involved. I am ever so thankful we are able to be together. I am so thankful my only child and her family are near.

After about the first 11, they aren't in any specific order..just as they come to me lol

Some other things I am thankful for:

My husband

My family..even the ones who make me nuts.

For being young enough to have fun with my grandkids

Having had my own grandparents til I was 40 yrs. old

my friends

my furry companions

Second chances

the MFZ

Starbucks Caffe' Mocha

my Tassimo

Having a friend wonderful enough to send me a Tassimo

Lounge pants

New Balance

Digital cameras

Ipods

Unlimited text messaging, free long distance, nights and weekends

Gain detergent, original scent

the 80's ..may I just say they were AWESOME!

Books

Music

Ambien and the all night sleep it can bring

Kung Pao Chicken

Gil Grissom, Gregory House, Dean Winchester,Jacob Hood, Bobby Goren...they make weeknight TV worth watching

Online shopping!

Jif Extra Crunchy

Emergency Vet clinics, open nights and holidays

Random acts of kindness

Frameless glasses

Did I mention YOU, yet? :)

Wii ( Wii have a love/hate relationship )

Prilosec OTC

I am thankful my SIL wasn't in Mumbai!

TEXT MESSAGING!


I find things to be thankful for everyday; I hope you do too.
Here's hoping your Thanksgiving was delightful, peaceful and calm. If you are one of the crazies who chose to go shopping today or tomorrow...BUY ME SOMETHING PRETTY. xoxo







No comments: